BLS CPR & AED Classes in Virginia Beach
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes in Virginia Beach, VA, are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and equip you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. We offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price.
Virginia Beach CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Virginia Beach, VA are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and equip you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
We offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price because we —
- Keep our class sizes smaller.
- Offer them multiple times every day of the week.
No matter your profession or age, we want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training. The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for all ages
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
We can’t wait to help you gain this life-giving skill!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Virginia Beach Locations
Virginia Beach’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, if more individuals were simply trained in CPR methods for adults, children, and infants, thousands of lives could be saved during heart events, strokes, and accidents.
When you are trained in CPR, you gain the power to react in an emergency.
Our licensed CPR trainers help you understand the methods so you can confidently use your BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills. We equipped students like you every day with a simple same-day certification experience.
If you’re unsure if you’ll be confident to perform CPR in an emergency, remember that you CAN make a difference! Often, it’s with someone you know and love.
- Four out of five cardiac arrest events happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy and strong.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a process that combines rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help revive a heartbeat. This life-saving act dramatically increases the likelihood of survival after cardiac arrest.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
Whether you need to gain CPR certification for a job or simply want to know this life-saving information, we can give you the most comprehensive training to ensure you’re confident in helping to save a life.
From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our training covers every aspect of CPR and is certified to meet OSHA requirements.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Virginia Beach, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
Attending the finest American Heart Association CPR classes will give you the confidence to use your certification!
Why Train With Us?
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining CPR.
- Experience. We have trained over 100,000 students throughout the USA.
- Certification. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card, same day.
When will my CPR certification expire?
AHA certifications are renewed regularly, every two years. You will need to retake your CPR classes to keep up your knowledge and skill to act quickly in an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities weekly, which enables you to calendar your class based on your availability.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.