BLS CPR & AED Renewal in Virginia Beach
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Recertification
Whether you are going through this course as a Good Samaritan or to satisfy OSHA requirements, CPR Certification Virginia Beach is certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) to provide the finest CPR renewal programs available.
Virginia Beach CPR Renewal Classes
Whether you are going through this course as a Good Samaritan or to satisfy OSHA requirements, CPR Certification Virginia Beach is certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) to provide the finest CPR renewal programs available. You can go through the course even if you have a gap in your certification period or are nearing your certification expiration.
Once you finish your skills test in person, you will leave that very day with your CPR certification and AHA CPR BLS renewal card in hand!
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Virginia Beach Locations
Virginia Beach’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR is the vital training you need to be prepared to save a life. From rescue breathing to surface chest compressions, you’ll learn how to act fast in an emergency. Refreshing how to conduct these actions is essential, and ongoing CPR training is required to continue helping save lives.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
You must renew your certificate every two years to remain OSHA and AHA compliant. You can take our course to recover CPR/AED/BLS credentials if you possess a nearly expired certificate or currently expired card.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
We will review how to —
- Identify the CPR steps
- Find a pulse
- Help restore regular breathing
- Perform finger and palm chest compressions
- Use the AED machine
After you’ve attended the training and taken the in-person skills test, you will have your certification and can attend to an infant, child, or adult in an emergency.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Virginia Beach, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
You will enjoy our straightforward process because we —
- Offer the most widely acknowledged training in a simple system.
- Give more one-on-one training due to our hands-on elements and streamlined class time.
- Present you with the AHA CPR card the same day as the class.
How long does CPR certification last?
OSHA and the AHA require you to renew your certification every two years. This helps you sharpen your knowledge and give high-quality care if ever needed.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
CPR Certification Virginia Beach provides CPR renewal classes every week — choose the one that best fits your schedule!