American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in Virginia Beach
Our Infant CPR classes in Virginia Beach are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the resources you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant-specific CPR that many employers require!
Virginia Beach Infant CPR Classes
Our Infant CPR classes in Virginia Beach are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the resources you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant-specific CPR that many employers require!
The infant CPR course contains everything you will need to rescue a baby in an emergency. And as a bonus with your baby CPR training class, child and adult CPR now come included, free of charge.
Since you’re committing to learning CPR, we want to equip you with the extra few steps to be CPR certified for all ages! It doesn’t add much extra class time, and you will gain the added benefit of being certified to attend to infants, children, and adults.
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Virginia Beach Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Virginia Beach’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
While we hope you never need to use your training, here are some stats on why you should be trained in infant CPR:
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes, respectively.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other common situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
In your training, you will learn how to —
- Handle a baby or child properly in a crisis.
- Give immediate relief to a baby choking.
- Prevent, spot, and respond to infant breath and cardiac emergencies.
Having this training gives you the power to react with life-sustaining techniques. Our instructors are confident that their trainees will be able to use the BLS, CPR, and AED machine knowledge in any circumstance.
What is CPR?
Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a process that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Sustain oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain.
- Restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after drowning, cardiac arrest, heart attack, or stroke.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
You will learn to identify the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and ultimately restore regular breathing.
Gaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements. If you need to perform CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult, you will have everything you need to help the person stay alive until professional medical assistance arrives.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Virginia Beach, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining CPR.
- Experience. We have trained over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Get your AHA-certified CPR BLS certification card, same day.
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
Choose from our weekly class options and take any class when you’re available!
When will my Infant CPR certification expire?
CPR certifications require that all training be renewed after two years to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform CPR. Schedule your renewal courses on our website today!