BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Virginia Beach
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Virginia Beach are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the resources you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant CPR that many employers require!
Virginia Beach Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Virginia Beach are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the resources you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant-specific CPR that many employers require!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Virginia Beach Locations
Virginia Beach’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
While we hope you never need to use your training, here are some stats on why you should be trained in infant CPR:
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes, respectively.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other common situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
In your training, you will learn how to —
- Handle a baby or child properly in a crisis.
- Give immediate relief to a baby choking.
- Prevent, spot, and respond to infant breath and cardiac emergencies.
Having this training gives you the power to react with life-sustaining techniques. Our instructors are confident that their trainees will be able to use the BLS, CPR, and AED machine knowledge in any circumstance.
What is CPR?
Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a process that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Sustain oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain.
- Restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after drowning, cardiac arrest, heart attack, or stroke.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will learn to identify the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and ultimately restore regular breathing.
Gaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements. If you need to perform CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult, you will have everything you need to help the person stay alive until professional medical assistance arrives.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Virginia Beach, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining CPR.
- Experience. We have trained over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Get your AHA-certified CPR BLS certification card, same day.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Choose from our weekly class options and take any class when you’re available!
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR certifications require that all training be renewed after two years to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform CPR. Schedule your renewal courses on our website today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.